DELICIOUS WORKSHOPS WITH KYLIE TREBLE
This series includes digital workshop demonstrations by the incredible Kylie Treble from The Place of Wonder and REAL Pizza Pasta and Salads, Port Campbell.
The workshop demonstration videos in this pack include:
- Fermentation workshop
- Pasta making workshop
- Sourdough making workshop
- Cheese and yogurt making workshop
How to participate in the workshops:
These are the steps to get involved with these new and fantastic workshop experiences:
1. Register for the workshop on our website camperdownch.com.au/workshops/
Upon registration you will be sent an email with the following:
- A link to the video workshop demonstration package
- Written instructions/information
2. Collect the materials/ingredients you need, as listed in the written information/instructions provided
You can request a one-on-one test session and tech support which will be provided over the phone or at the community house by appointment. Call 5593 1403 or email@example.com to arrange your IT support session if needed.
3. Once you are registered, have picked up your ingredients/materials and had your IT support session (if you needed one), you can now watch the recorded Workshop Demonstrations and complete each workshop in your own time. The video demonstrations will be available all winter, the package will close on 31st August 2023.
You can pause the demonstration videos, rewind and replay as often as you need.
Please take photos and/or short video of your progress through the workshop as you are guided by the video demonstration, we love to hear from everyone about how they get on and what they create!
Share your experience and questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Your photos may be used on our website and social media, upon registration in T&C’s there’s more about permissions of use. *If you do not want your content to be shared please let us know speciﬁcally.
*By registering you agree to terms and conditions of participation.
NEED HELP? email email@example.com or call 03) 5593 1403
Camperdown Community House – 6 Gunner St/PO Box 67 Camperdown VIC 3260
HOURS: TUES/WED/THURS 9AM-4.30PM and FRI 9AM – 1PM